Re: NOS Question

To: "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Subject: Re: NOS Question
From: "Ed Van Scoy" <edvs@uswest.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 09:04:42 -0700
Dan thanks for the prompt response. I am really having a tough time finding any
space to mount a bottle.............. No room in front of the radiator, no room
in the back. Now if we could just get rid of the "stock tank location" rule
there
would be plenty of room back there. I wish I had brought that up at an earlier
time for consideration by the rules committe, because I see no reason for this
rule. Maybe I am missing something here, but the spirit of the Production Class
is to preserve a stock appearance (for aero and other reasons) - the location of
the fuel tank (and or fuel cell) does not appear to me to have any effect on the
performance (unless I strap the bottle to the roof)
Thanks again for the input,
Ed