Re: FIA car classes

To: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>,
Subject: Re: FIA car classes
From: "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 12:11:19 -0800
-----List; As I posted once before when Bruce was running the LSA thing at
Bonneville my Vega was almost legal for "Production" acording to the rules
Bruce showed me. Only the removale of my drip rails disqualifed the car.
This is a tube frame Vega with a tube front axle, narrowed 9 inch rear, and
at the time a Kinsler injected 468 inch Pontiac set back 25%. Air scoop
through the windshield and all. So I would assume (I know) that Keith's
Camaro could run in FIA "production". Rich Fox