Re: International/attitudes

To: <kturk@ala.net>, "Joe Amo" <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Subject: Re: International/attitudes
From: "\"LandSpeed\" Louise Ann Noeth" <lanspeed@west.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 20:27:34 -0800
If anyone got their feeling hurt, my apologies, but it was never the
intention to cast aspersions, merely engage in a healthy debate, which
has been a rather gingerly, satisfying one to date.

However, for the second time on this list we have enjoyed a lively,
multi-viewed international exchange of views, only to have the whole
thing screech to a halt because some folks are "tired" or some other
silliness.

I would be delighted to continue this subject with those care to forge
a workable, modern-day approach to world record-setting. Please
contact me privately.

In closing, I would like to point out that if some of you are weary of
this subject after only a few days, imagine the level of commitment
required to run the SCTA, or the FIA, AMA, who have been battling the
politics for more years than ALL of us have been alive. You could call
it intestinal fortitude, but that's just a fancy name for guts and
grunt.

Speedy Regards,

"LandSpeed" Louise Ann Noeth

LandSpeed Productions