Re: 'World Records Topic'

To: "Wester S Potter" <wspotter@jps.net>
Subject: Re: 'World Records Topic'
From: "\"LandSpeed\" Louise Ann Noeth" <lanspeed@west.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2001 23:42:51 -0800
Talking with Rick Vesco, Ed Tradup and Fred Larsen will give us a
better perspective on the FIA attitude towards the US lsr records.

It should be made clear that NO ONE is questioning the abilities,
dedication and achievements of any of the sanctioning bodies, or its
membership Further, no one is promoting the formation of another layer
of bureaucracy, merely invigorate the one that is already in place.

I firmly believe what the lsr racers do on the salt deserves world
recognition as well world admiration.

Speedy Regards,

"LandSpeed" Louise Ann Noeth

LandSpeed Productions