Re: 'World Records Topic'

To: "Doug King" <ARDUNDOUG@aol.com>, "Landspeed"
Subject: Re: 'World Records Topic'
From: "\"LandSpeed\" Louise Ann Noeth" <lanspeed@west.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 10:14:05 -0800
I think the operative word here is, "change" as I see it, this
discussion is more about adding, not changing.

That a racer could choose to run for world record status versus record
by venue, or in addition to record by venue. It would be a totally
optional.

I agree with you that the wide disparity of venue, meteorology and
timing makes for a daunting sort job, but I say its worth a look to
see what, if anything might be possible.

Speedy Regards,

"LandSpeed" Louise Ann Noeth

LandSpeed Productions
Telling stories with words and pictures