Re: Maxton Motorcycle engine class question

To: Dale & Evelyn Thomas <bikerschoice@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Maxton Motorcycle engine class question
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 16:49:56 -0700
Whatever,  See you on the salt, when we can just concentrate on going fast

Yes I am a moron, I suppose for figuring you can run what ya brung
and make it happen to the best of your ability, within the rules.

Was Vesco a moron for abandoning his two strokes, to run the
four strokes and establish the all out bike record?  And what
was Campos thinking running inherently disadvantaged pushrod
design against everything else available?

Joe (who admittedly needs alot of education on alot of things) Amo  :) :) :)