Re: Maxton Motorcycle engine class question

To: Richard Fox <v4gr@rcn.com>
Subject: Re: Maxton Motorcycle engine class question
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 16:25:35 -0700
Rich, my point exactly.  Meaning "you just find a way to do it".  Thereby making
all the separate classifications, something I truly look beyond when striving to
go faster than the next guy.  If I want to be the fastest one liter, then its up
to me to post a speed beyond that in the 3/4 page listing of classes in the
1000cc class.  When I go to the salt, if I havent gone faster than everthing
near me in terms of displacement, then I am motivated to try and make it happen
next time.

Joe (who hasnt made it happen yet)  Amo