Re: minimum speed?

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: minimum speed?
From: "Ed Van Scoy" <edvs@uswest.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 12:32:52 -0700
I think "your hero" was out of line also. The short course (or El Mirage) can be
cleared by even the slowest vehicle pretty quickly, and as we know, a 175 min.
is
in place for the long course. The only time I have gotten a little irratated was
when somebody went 5 miles down course at 75 mph "shooting ducks" all the way,
when they should have turned out. A little courtesy goes a long
Ed