Re: minimum speed?

To: "Clay, Dale" <Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com>, <ARDUNDOUG@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: minimum speed?
From: "glen barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 15:24:12 -0800
Dale
SCTA or BNI will never say go away to the little guy or slower vehicles. We
started there and will always continue to support them. There are many
racers happy as a pig in mud running the slower classes.It is there goal to
do as much as they can with small motored vehicles. For some it's a starting
place,for others their attitude is I am doing it, what are you doing,setting
at home wishing.
We and USFRA know where they are coming from and we know we need them, they
are the future.
Glen (my clocks go from zero to way out there)