Re: Tilton Clutch stuff

To: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Subject: Re: Tilton Clutch stuff
From: tim schoeny <tschoen@fuse.net>
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2001 18:47:54 -0400
This thread brings up a question-is Maxton a "standing" mile format(long drag
race
without the other car) or a "rolling" start format or an "assisted" start
format.Seems like using a push start makes it an assisted start in which case I
have a few surplus rocket motors gathering dust.Ok I'm just kidding-but what's
the
take on assisted starts?
                                                                Tim Schoeny