Re: Tilton Clutch stuff

To: Wester S Potter <wspotter@jps.net>
Subject: Re: Tilton Clutch stuff
From: tim schoeny <tschoen@fuse.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 08:04:00 -0400
Wes and all,I believe B'ville is a different story-it's a flying mile speed
after
a long run up.Maxton is a terminal speed measured over a short distance at the
end of the mile.Like I said earlier-a long drag race.I'd personally like to see
more cosistency in starting line proceedure but if everone is ok on a variety of
proceedures it's fine by me.Gotta go  find those rocket bottles.
                                                                  Tim