Re: Lessman Streamliner

To: Nafzger <nafzger@vtc.net>
Subject: Re: Lessman Streamliner
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2001 12:41:53 -0600
Howard, what I am going to say is  not to start a riot,
just cant resist,
I say again my respect for you is huge and we have not met,
take this tongue in cheek please

You should be able to use as little technology as you wish,
whatever makes you feel good, in fact I think you should
melt your own axles down and pour and hand machine your
own pistons, I mean you wouldnt want that new fangeled
CNC stuff now would you, it takes all the fun and pride out
of it, and no electronic timing control, or fuel injection either

I have no plans for TC either, if FIA (land speed) allows it then cool, there is
a place to use it if one wants to

Joe (thinking of throwing my first qualifiing pass out, so I can make
three, and do it the old fashion way) Amo  :) :) :) :)