Re: Traction Control

To: "Ed Van Scoy" <edvs@uswest.net>
Subject: Re: Traction Control
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 05:58:54 -0500
You know Ed that is an amazing statement... because of it's truth.... I
really have done well with Mike Cook's advice out there at Muroc...( 100lb
sand behind the tires) and Then putting almost 600lbs in the car for
Bonneville....

It's Our Kinda Traction control..... Cheap.... sorta.... you still have to
accelerate .... so it's still a five mile drag race.... kinda...