Re: angle of attack

To: "Nafzger" <nafzger@vtc.net>, "Skip Higginbotham"
Subject: Re: angle of attack
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 23:56:40 -0500
Dave and I were chatting about this subject this morning.... ( I was on the
Road to Memphis Via Tupelo.. and Didn't see Elvis.... so I am suspecting
these sighting's are a bit misleading )

Anyway I use a Protractor on the rocker panel Ed to set up the Camaro.

set it at 2 degrees or so.... depending on the air bag pressures.... I agree
with all the previous comments about keeping air out from under the car in
the first place....

Keith