Re: angle of attack

To: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Subject: Re: angle of attack
From: "Ed Van Scoy" <edvs@uswest.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 19:12:04 -0700
Interesting comments.............Since I don't have a belly pan, it gets a
little
more "vague". Last year I installed adjustable coil-overs which brought the
front end
down "a bunch" - too much rake according to some people. I will say that it sure
improved the high-speed handling. The front "dam" on my car is less than an
inch off
the deck at rest, but as it is rubber, folds under nicely (but not too much) at
speed. (500 lb springs on the front) I plan to bring the rear down more this
year,
and I guess like most things, it's just trial & error.
Ed