Re: angle of attack

To: Skip Higginbotham <saltrat@pro-blend.com>,
Subject: Re: angle of attack
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 08:50:24 -0700 (PDT)
Well, in my case, rules won't let me put a skirt
or fence on.  Using stock Z-28 front spoiler, I
would probably have to rake the car a couple of
inches to get any useful effect.  If I were
running in a class that would let me, the whole
car would be 1 - 2" off the ground.

Dick J

--- Skip Higginbotham <saltrat@pro-blend.com>

http://auctions.yahoo.com/