Re: EFI 'd Carb Manifold...

To: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Subject: Re: EFI 'd Carb Manifold...
From: "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 09:52:16 -0700
OK what if you were making a manifold for a flat head 4 cylinder with
Siamese ports? I was thinking of mounting the throttle body about 10 inches
from the valves with a plenum behind it and 4 #6 Hilborn nozzles. 2 tubes of
1 1/2 ID (port size) to the manifold face. I was trying to atomize the fuel
and hope each valve would get its fair share. I also have a #2 nozzle near
each port face attached to an electric pump to help with starting only.
Rich Fox