Re: What's up in YOUR shop

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: What's up in YOUR shop
From: "Chris \"Dad\" Land" <eaglemot@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 10:18:19 -0400
well...................i'm working on fabricatingmnts and such to bolt a small
roots type blower on my 72 xlch harley cast iron motor. quite the undertaking i
must say.got cams supposedly being made now but 6-8 weeks is the date they gave
me!on my scooter i feel like i'm on a little used path.as it were.hoped to have
it ready for next maxton meet, but how many hours a day?especially when you draw
it, make it,aw sh#%! and revise.maybe thats why i love it! glutton for
punishment. awaitig my windscreen from gustaffs in fl.they said 2
weeks......about 3 months go.no pattern.......please just send mikey and my
windsheilds.........not enough time and i'm buried in work as this is my busy
season.sooo i'll bring whatever i got to maxton and contiune down my r&d
path.having fun(hopefully)and just trying to make good passes on whatever i got
ready! run what ya brung!  dad