Re: What's up in YOUR shop

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: What's up in YOUR shop
From: chad labno <clab@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 13:14:51 -0700
Since you asked, pulled the engine on schedule and started
sand blasting like planned then after many rainless months
it rained for 10 or 12 days straight. Now I'm finished
re-sandblasting the new rust ready to repair some rusted
out sections in the cowel area and fill the holes left by the
heater, etc. with some 18 ga steel. As far as lowering the car,
the sugestions from this group all point toward cutting one
coil from the front and lowering blocks (2") for the rear.
This should work for now. Still havent decided on a rear end
but I'm leaning toward a 9" as suggested by this list. Soon as
I finish the firewall sheet I'll be ready for to MIG in the
sub-frame connectors and the 'cage then seal out the elements
with Lexan. Progress is slow but there is progress.
Chad (#786 C/GALT Camaro)