Re: nitrous at Bonneville/ or supercharger???????????????

To: Rick Yacoucci <turborick@TurboRick.com>
Subject: Re: nitrous at Bonneville/ or supercharger???????????????
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2001 02:01:43 -0600
Keith, Keith, Keith, in response to your comments below,
dont you think a PROGRESSIVE would be JUST what you need???

ONE system programmed to bring on the nitrous as you, the car and
the track can handle it, with 2 or 3 or more individual systems, if one of
the hits upsets the car, you can only detune the setup, instead of simply
changing some parameters to bring it in, in a manner that works

Joe :)