Re: OD on oldies

To: jdincau@qnet.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: OD on oldies
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2001 14:54:04 -0000
Hi Jim!   -you lucky dawg you, living right at ground zero.....

     I bet you did have a ball.  Like you said: REAL HOT RODS. I've been
wanting to got to that event for the last 65 years,-and I'm only 54.......!

     Trouble is, I 'magine there's so much to see, a guy could get dizzy
tring to see it all!  They'd hafta haul you off to the hospital for
medication.  Then, if ya' kicked the bucket, the official cause of death
would be listed as "OD of rust"  Next thing you know the Gummmint would have
to step in to have an "full investigation" to learn if it "had any cancer
causing agents" or some such....

mebbe some day,....we'll get there   :=)

   -"Doug down south"" -in exile,in NuYawk

(Who says; if it's got a number on it, and makes a lotta noise, it's
GROOVY....)