Re: Lenco trans for LSR?

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Lenco trans for LSR?
From: "Bryan A. Savage Jr" <basavage@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2001 20:41:52 -0700
David I was talking to Ak Miller some years ago about this. If I recall
correctly he said heat was a problem on the long course. One of the
Crosley based Competition Coupes was testing one that had been converted
to dry sump. The next time I saw the car, the Lenco was gone. When I asked,
the reply was "It didn't work". End of discussion.

I suspect that all this means is if you don't set it up correctly,
it won't work.
Does Lenco have an opinion?
Bryan Savage