Re: Lenco trans for LSR?

To: "Bryan A. Savage Jr" <basavage@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Lenco trans for LSR?
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2001 05:18:08 -0400
If it gets too hot on the long course would that also suggest that the losses
are high too? friction usually makes a lot of heat.... Maybe not the best setup
if you have that much friction. Does anyone know the relative difference between
a planetary gear set and a conventional one as far as loss through them?
Dave Dahlgren