Torque Converter Slippage

To: ARDUNDOUG@aol.com
Subject: Torque Converter Slippage
From: DOUG ODOM <popms@thegrid.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 07:00:20 -0700
        Doug, I have built the two TH 350's that I run. I had John make me a
different second gear for the trans I run behind the E motor. The trans
I run behind the C motor is the stock ratios. I run the reverse shift
shift pattern and no converter. So far I have had good wear and no
problems out of both trans. I got the drive unit and reverse shift unit
out of the Jegs catalog for about $150 each. Hope this helped you some.
BTW my daughter graduated from Cal Poly Sat.
                one of the other Dougs ( in big ditch, near Cal Poly)