Re: Hilborn vrs. EFI

To: dwarner@electrorent.com (Dan), land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hilborn vrs. EFI
From: ardunbill@webtv.net
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 09:59:54 -0400 (EDT)
Good point, Dan, but is not your Air Density meter, and possibly a
"Dial-A-Jet" device the easy answer?  The AD meter combines the effect
of barometric pressure and air temperature and I'm told is all you
really need to monitor the atmosphere and adjust your Hilborn.  The
Dial-A-Jet provides instant bypass jet changes, and even if you don't
have one it only takes a couple minutes to change the jet in the
standard Hilborn bypass jet holder.  Mind you, I'm only addressing the
primitive types like myself who only have two positions on the Hilborn,
idle and wide-open. I'm ignoring any part-throttle bypass systems.
Cheers Bill