Re: Hilborn vrs. EFI

To: "land speed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hilborn vrs. EFI
From: "Dan" <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 08:47:29 -0700
OH NO!!!! No automatic adjusting allowed if not allowed by rules for class.
The Dial-a-Jet system is good, the driver then becomes the tuner, job
cross-over, and we all know that the driver could turn the handle the wrong
way causing the famous words "she was picking up just before she nosed over
honey".

"The true test of the tuner is to keep his hands off the throat of the
driver after meltdown"
D warner -2001