Re: Hilborn vrs. EFI

To: Dan <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Subject: Re: Hilborn vrs. EFI
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 03:42:57 -0600
Great one, maybe some of the fire systems
are to put out the flames from the driver/tuners
head at the end of such a run, for those that do
both duties

Speaking of flames, forgot to thank Dan last year
at WOS for gathering us at a "salsa" bar in Wendover.
Never been to one before.
Kind of like tuning, it was easy to get the
mixture (salsa) in, but believe me there
was a lean conditition followed by detonation
coming out, but instead of the "head" coming off,
the vehicle (me) came about 2 foot off the "head"

Joe :)