RE: Quiet Net...

To: Drylakercr@aol.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Quiet Net...
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2001 18:37:45 -0700 (PDT)
Hey Katie, good to hear from you.  Seems like
you've been awfully quiet for a while, or maybe I
just missed your posts.  My whole racing calendar
was thrown into the trash for this year because
of a little rendezvous I had with a local back
and neuro surgeon.  No spring Maxton and no World
of Speed on the salt, but, if all goes well, I'll
at least get to do a little shakedown of the car
at Maxton either September or October.

I picked up a 36 Chev couple a while back to turn
into a salt car, and I thought of using a six,
but then I've already got a decent SBC and three
mopar hemis (early) so I think I'll just stick
with what I have.

Good luck in the walk(I thought you were in
southern California?), and good luck at the
lakes.

Dick J
http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/