Re: Quiet Net...

To: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Subject: Re: Quiet Net...
From: john robinson <john@engr.wisc.edu>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 08:41:51 -0500
Howdy,

         Well, I'm still here.......spent last night assembling bits on the
race bike, getting it ready to run tonight for the first time in 16
years......not counting two weeks ago when it refused to give any oil
pressure.....So, barring future troubles with it, I will be running it at
the Salt....my lover says I have tunnel vision right now, that I don't see
her at all.....its' kinda true, the obsession has me....time left, work to
do, need to do list, want to do list, all swirling around my mind taking up
the available space.......

At 08:33 AM 7/27/01, you wrote:
>The list is quiet. Is it still on?
>
>mayf

              John Robinson, Mechanician
   Mechanical Engineering University of Wisconsin
                 1513 University Ave.
                  Madison, Wi. 53706
                     608-262-3606
                   FAX 608-265-2316