Re: Quiet Net...

To: john robinson <john@engr.wisc.edu>, DrMayf <drmayf@teknett.com>
Subject: Re: Quiet Net...
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 07:00:04 -0700 (PDT)
John, what kinda bike is it?  I thought you were
a car racer.  Didn't know you were running a
bike. I hope your lover is one of those
understanding types.  Salt fever is one of those
things that comes and goes, and it just has to be
understood and tolerated when it's at it's peak.

Dick J

http://phonecard.yahoo.com/