Way too quiet....

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Way too quiet....
From: "Scott Christensen" <saltrunner31@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2001 08:33:11 -0600
Well, looks like the old list kinda dried up lately....I suppose some have
already left on their quest for speed, others are getting ready.....maybe
the waiting is the hardest part after all! To all of you makin the journey,
drive careful and good luck! I'll see ya there. now, for the rest of ya,
WHAT WAS THE VERY FIRST CAR YOU LEARNED TO DRIVE IN??????? You know, as a
kid. Yah I'm takin a poll!!!! Mine was a 38 Ford truck. How about it guys??
I need some feedback here.....
                        Scott in big sky
        ps I can't leave until friday, so I'm kinda bored......