RE: Way too quiet....

To: "'Dick J'" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>, "Pope, Jeff"
Subject: RE: Way too quiet....
From: "Clay, Dale" <Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 16:02:26 -0700
Dick,

You can't just drop "an old F1" on us like that!  Details please ...  :)

Dale C.

I recently picked up an old F1 and it's just sitting there
next to the shop waiting for me to start
restoring it.

Dick J

entities other than the intended recipient or employees of
MD Helicopters, Inc. is prohibited.   If you received this in error, please
contact the sender by email and delete the material from any computer..