Re: Twin plug Ply

To: "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Twin plug Ply
From: Skip Higginbotham <saltrat@pro-blend.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 14:52:41 -0500
Hi Rich,

Thoughts:
Fresh ground surface on crank and flywheel; (my hemi used to loosen the
bolts until I ground things)
Best flywheel bolts available; (some makes are soft)
Correct torque; (for the bolts)
Locktight; (in case.....)

What about putting heli-coils in the crank? And adding a drive pin or two
between the crank and flywheel?

Skip