Re: Twin plug Ply

To: <Want1937hd@aol.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Twin plug Ply
From: "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 17:50:43 -0700
At this time I was just running the stock factory four bolts. I may helicoli
the crank but I think it might be better to go to 9/16 bolts. Pins may also
be a good idea. It just bothers  me that nothing like this happened in the
last 4 years. Something I am doing with the flathead is wrong. I will keep
thinking about this and hope to have a good idea. In the meantime I bought
some 1100 cid Ford tank motors today. Skip, are you ready to really step up?
Rich Fox