RE: An Odd Question...

To: "'Nt788@aol.com'" <Nt788@aol.com>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: An Odd Question...
From: "Clay, Dale" <Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 09:57:55 -0700
Well said, Jack, on racing and society.  And you are CLEARLY using more than
just money in your program.

Dale C.

Dear Mayf you got me going political again!! Money should never be
handicapped in a free society or sporting event! If I can't beat someone
because he chooses to spend more money than I do, handicapping him would
take
the fun out of it for  me! As a side note how much does a bracket racer
spend
for his electronics, and what are his options? Or who develops a restrictor
plate most efficiently in NASCAR, the big buck guys! Money doesn't scare me,

just the right to spend it does! Jack Costella, a free man

entities other than the intended recipient or employees of
MD Helicopters, Inc. is prohibited.   If you received this in error, please
contact the sender by email and delete the material from any computer..