Re: Tires

To: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Tires
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 06:12:31 -0400
If tire balancing machines work like an engine balancing machine the speed of
rotation has nothing to do with the quality of the job. You can spin an engine
rotating assembly at 500 rpm to balance it for 10000 rpm.. Could always bring
the tires to an engine balance shop to have the balanced also. We had a customer
years ago that we did that for. Way too anal in my opinion though for 200 mph.
Dave