Re: Speed Week concerns

To: john robinson <john@engr.wisc.edu>
Subject: Re: Speed Week concerns
From: Skip Higginbotham <saltrat@pro-blend.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 09:10:39 -0500
Howdy back!,
Thanks for the description. I can relate a little as I have a number of
000's of miles on a street bike. Have not raced one though but have thought
about it......shouldn't be a heck of a lot of claustrophobia there!
I tried lying on the coffee table to simulate the position and my neck
understands quite well now! The suggestion of the drag riders and the
larger eye cut on the helmets might be the ticket! Helmet guys might even
make you a special one. Pioneer the fix for Bonneville use!
Thanks for helping me understand,
Skip