Re: Axles

To: kturk@ala.net
Subject: Re: Axles
From: Joe Timney <joetimney@dol.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2001 20:07:07 -0400
Keith,

I must say that you have broken EVERY OTHER PART OF THAT CAR...I don't know how
the axles have survived!!! Lionel's lakester...1800 lbs. with a big block did
it on the third pass!

Seriously, if you had painted a straight line down the axle...I'm sure it would
be a spiral by now! With your luck...

joe