Re: new to list

To: "Rick Hammond" <r.hammond@sympatico.ca>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: new to list
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 19:52:50 -0500
Hey Rick.... Welcome to the list.... always good to see new folks.... feel
free to ask questions.... we have a wealth of knowledge here... both
Scooters and car guys...

All of the previous conversations are archived at www.listquest.com under
hobbies/auto/racing/landspeed   it will allow you to querry it by subject or
author....

We just kinda use this place as a sorta Bench racing deal... we don't always
stick to the subject at hand... but generally neither do most bench racing
sessions....  We apply the golden rule alot and take un-nice things off the
list....  Generally we have a semi wholesome family atmosphere...

Enjoy and once again welcome to the list...

Keith