Re: new to list

To: "Rick Hammond" <r.hammond@sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: new to list
From: "Jonathan Amo" <webmaster@landracing.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 19:58:33 -0600
Rick,

Welcome to the list.
There is vast amount of information on this list. Just start asking your
questions and you will get many answers. Tons of Knowledge on this list.
Always remember to on replying, use the reply all button in your email client,
and always remove the trailer at the end of the messages ( anything with a // in
front of it) if you do not do this your emails will not reach the list.

Jonathan Amo
owner/webmaster
http://www.landracing.com