Re: XO vs. XF

To: Richard Fox <v4gr@rcn.com>
Subject: Re: XO vs. XF
From: Rick Hammond <r.hammond@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 20:53:00 -0400
Rich,
I'm glad you could put that to rest. ;-)
I'm guessing that most of the really hot Fords are blown; overcoming the intake
shortcomings.
It makes sense that the OHV GMC would have more, especially at higher revs.

What displacements were the V8 fords? and what V8s were there other than ford?
Cheers,
Rick