Re: offset lifters

To: <LGMCAFEE@aol.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: offset lifters
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 09:23:36 -0500
Brads C motor that we ran at Muroc and Maxton has Brownfield heads... and
Comp Cam Stainless rockers...  The Rodeck uses offset lifters and offset
rockers... but they were designed for 18 degree heads Larry..... I wonder
what that set of lifters went to?  were they for a standard 23 degree
motor?   the Brownfields aren't offset that far....

> From: LGMCAFEE@aol.com
> To: land-speed@autox.team.net
> Subject: offset lifters
> Date: Friday, October 12, 2001 8:51 AM
>
> List, I have bought a set of brownfield heads for a small block chevy and
had
> a set of shaft mount rocker arms that I was going to use. When I started
> install them they wouldn't fit, the valves are not in the stock location.
Now