Re: offset lifters

To: LGMCAFEE@aol.com
Subject: Re: offset lifters
From: DOUG ODOM <popms@thegrid.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 23:23:37 -0700
        Larry, Brownfield heads are now Air Flow Research. Does the heads you
have use guide plates? The early brownfields use guide plates that are
different spacing than chevys. I have some old ones around the shop but
not enough to make a whole set. Off set lifters can only take some of
the misalignment out of the push rods. Doug Odom in big ditch