Re: MOTOR PLATE QUESTION

To: "JERRY FOSTER" <fosterap@flash.net>,
Subject: Re: MOTOR PLATE QUESTION
From: Higginbotham Land Speed Racing <saltrat@pro-blend.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2001 13:49:31 -0500
Jerry,
I use a front plate a mid (bellhousing) plate and solid trans mount. I
think that's the best thing to do. If I were to leave one out it would be
the trans mount. Just take care to align everything well and as long as the
frame doesn't move around too much, you'll be OK.
If you have any specific questions, please ask.
Skip