Re: MOTOR PLATE QUESTION

To: "Higginbotham Land Speed Racing" <saltrat@pro-blend.com>,
Subject: Re: MOTOR PLATE QUESTION
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2001 13:57:03 -0500
Personally I think there is something to be gained with some degree of
flexiblity in the mounting system..... the Camaro uses solid side mounts
with a urethane trans mount.   I dont' have a mid plate... but I have seen
one that is relatively thin .... which I think would be alright as far as
flexibility goes...

Sometimes I think we get to wrapped around Drag racing in this sport.... We
dont' need the chassis to Launch the car...  or do we?

Keith
<land-speed@autox.team.net>