Re: MOTOR PLATE QUESTION

To: JERRY FOSTER <fosterap@flash.net>
Subject: Re: MOTOR PLATE QUESTION
From: Joe Timney <joetimney@dol.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2001 08:45:21 -0400
Jerry,

My suggestion is to use solid front and mid plates and a poly trans mount. The
trans mount will not stress the tailshaft housing (the weak link) if you have
any
misalignment, as sometimes the chassis will flex, especially when you are
towing.
Side mounts are ok if you don't need header clearance.

joe