Choice

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Choice
From: "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 18:13:02 -0700
list; This will require some suspension of logic. Suppose you were buying
parts to assemble an engine for an altered coup, and you knew you didn't have
the $$$ to run on the record so you just wanted to run something you had
hanging around and wanted to see it run. So now you have your choice of a 370
inch C motor which is at least close to the class limit. Or you can go with a
400 inch motor which may be a better ride. Nothing else is going to change
except bore. Heads, cam and all will stay the same. no record in either class.
I can't make up my mind and want to order pistons soon. What do you think?
Seems like 400 inches when I see it written out.   R. Fox