Re: Choice

To: "Parks, David" <David.Parks@lfr.com>
Subject: Re: Choice
From: Rick Hammond <r.hammond@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 12:58:00 -0400
Rich,
I would agree about the cylinder wall stuff, though I am guessing that the 400
is
a longer stroke.

In any case, whether or not you plan to blow away any records (laughing at my
own
chances here ;-) If you can go with the 370 that fits so nicely just under the
'C' class limit (guys, is there an over-bore eg. .030... allowance or would he
risk bumping up with 'wear and freshening' over time?) I would stick with that.

Think of all the motors that lurk in the 'B' class; 373-439.  Then again, a lot
of the C records are higher than the B ones.  How come guys?
Cheers,
Rick