Re: Rear suspension

To: "Parks, David" <David.Parks@lfr.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rear suspension
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 12:02:19 -0500
Yeah Dave.. thanks for leaving the tip..... Hey is that car of yours still
for sale?

I know for a girly Camaro it sure held alot of records.... so Low tech
ain't always bad....

----------
From: Parks, David <David.Parks@lfr.com>
To: 'Keith Turk' <kturk@ala.net>; land-speed@autox.team.net
Date: Tuesday, October 23, 2001 11:48 AM

Do I have to have theory's? I just ran my 'girlie' camaro with the stock
multileaf springs and stock shocks (from Autozone, I think). I added
suspension stops upon which the car rides when the rear end gets pushed
down
at speed by the ungodly downforce (and drag...) of the stock spoiler. What
can I say; it seemed to work for me, although I know it is incredibly
low-tech.
David

p.s.  Keith, did you look on your sunvisor?