Re: Rear suspension

To: wspotter <wester6935@home.com>
Subject: Re: Rear suspension
From: DOUG ODOM <popms@thegrid.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 07:14:23 -0800
        Wes, I built the sprite with air bags because Tim Rocklitzler with the
Rasberry Rocket said it was a much smoother ride than solid. I am very
happy with it, and can read the numbers on the gages at high speed on
choppy ground. I have them plumbed to pressure gages in the cockpit and
can read down force or lift at speed. Works for me.
                Doug Odom in big ditch